Data drives the digital economy. With increased privacy legislations across different countries and sectors, businesses are required to comply with privacy regulations.
Developing a global compliant approach is fast becoming a survival strategy and requirement for businesses seeking global competitive advantage.
We offer assortment of bespoke services tailored towards the need of our client. Our team has extensive experience advising clients of different sizes across different sectors and on international data protection framework. We aim to provide new and existing clients with subject matter expertise, advice and guidance.
- Ongoing support and training of management and employees
- Assessing current privacy and data security policies and procedures
- Data Protection implementation
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data mapping and inventory of processing activities
- Reviewing data processing agreements with third parties
- Reviewing data protection policies
- Advising on international data sharing and exploitation
- Advising on data controller and data processor obligations
- Advising on data breaches, notification, communication and risk management
- Advising on the development of technology use, privacy and cookie policies and procedures
- Advising on subject access request and freedom of information requests
- Audit and assessment
- Act as Data Protection Officer
- Act as Data Protection Compliance Officer