Cybersecurity is becoming an integral part of business survival. The threat landscape is evolving, adversarial tactics and attacks are getting more sophisticated.
The price of damage and recovery is getting more expensive. We take a risk-based approach in advising and assisting businesses on raising cyber-hygiene, keeping their business resilient, and effectively managing the evolving risks.
We advise and assist with:
IT-GRC standards assessment, implementation and certification
- Information Security Management System
- Business Continuity Management System
- IT Governance and Management Reviews
- Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Cybersecurity Strategy Development
Information Security Risk Management
- IT Risks and Information Security Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests
- Physical Security Assessments
- Phishing simulations and Social Engineering Assessment
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment and Strategy Development
- Third Party Risk Assessment – Due Diligence and Vendor Management;
- Policies, Processes and Procedures Development
Capability Development and Training
- Cybersecurity co-sourcing and outsourcing arrangements
- Cybersecurity Training, Education and Awareness – (certification and non-certification based training).
- Workshops, simulations and walk-throughs
Incident Response and Breach Management
- Incident handling and breach management
- Breach notification and communication
- Incident improvement and mitigation strategy.